Sunday, September 28, 2008

the simple things...

After spending the weekend with my cousins who are twin girls that are almost 2 1/2 years old you wonder where time goes! It seems like yesterday I was 5 years old without a care in the world and the only thing I had to worry about was whether or not I got to play with my favorite toy. It seems that when we are little all we want to do is grow up so fast, but once it starts actually happening all you want it to do is slow down. Being older is fun but it does have its consequences. You have to be responsible, get a job, and realize every decision you make will more than likely effect the rest of your life. I just wish sometimes I could go back to the days when all I had to worry about were the simple things in life. It just seems as you get older you forget to stop and take a deep breath and remember that life is short so enjoy every aspect of it as much as possible. I definitely try to slow down and take in everything that I experience and experience as much as I can in the time I am given. So go on take advantage of life and seize the day!!

1 comment:

Ben08 said...

I was just looking at other peoples blogs and saw your simple things article and I just had to comment on how true it is. Pretty soon everything is going to change for all of us.....have a good weekend