Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Life in 10 Years...

Ten years for me seems like an eternity away. I mean after all I'm just trying to get to graduation in May right now! So this has caused me to really think hard about where I want my life to be in ten years. I know a few things for certain so I guess I will start with them. I am hopefully moving to Charleston, SC after I graduate in May and there I will be entering a world of unknowns as far as jobs go. When considering jobs, I have the audacity to want a job I love. Even though I wouldn't mind working for somebody else, I also have ambitions to own my own business. Right now I don't have anything in particular in mind, possibly a franchise of some sort or maybe something of my own. But my dream job still needs to be able to support me financially throughout my life.

I hope to have a husband and a family of my own in the next ten years. Family is one of the most important things in life, and I want to be with my kids as they are growing so having a job that will allow me to do that would be great! I want to live in Charleston with my best friend and raise our families together. I want to make sure that I show the most important people in my life how much I appreciate them as well. I will try my best to repay my Mom for everything she has done for me. She is one of my favorite people in the whole world and to be able to do half the things she has done would be a tremendous accomplishment for me. Throughout the next ten years I hope I can look back on my life and be proud of the life I have lived. I have met some amazing people in the last few years and I plan on keeping in touch with all of them as they have helped mold my life for the better.

I have gone on Mission trips in the past and have helped rebuild homes for those less fortunate and I plan on continuing that in the next ten years. Helping rebuild homes and changing others lives for the better is something I love to do. So in a nut shell that is my best description of what I hope/think the next ten years of my life will look like and I can't wait to find out!!

No comments: